If you often get worried about your iPhone battery life, putting it in front of you on the display would be a good choice. Today, I’m gonna show you how to show battery percentage on iPhone.
Since the X series was released, iOS users need to do some hacks to get battery percentage on the display to get quick info about the life of your charging each time.
If your new iPhone has a notch, these tricks gonna show battery percentage quickly. If you want to see how fast you’re using your phone battery this article gonna help you a lot.
Please note these steps which we’re gonna show you will be applicable for all phones that have notch including iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 till X and XR. So, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Turn on Battery Percentage on iOS using Control Center
This is my favourite way of checking phone usage details quickly and easily without any further delay. You just need to access your control centre to turn the battery percentage in front of you. Have you tried it? Comment below.
- Unlock your iOS
- Swipe down with your fingers.
- Control centre will be pop up.
- See the top right corner, there would be battery percentage.
Wasn’t it easy?
Battery Percentage Widget
Unlike Android, iOS has many good widgets available for iPhone. One of them is Battery Percentage Widget which is personally my favourite. If you want to enable this battery indicator widget, you can simply put this widget on your home screen.
If you don’t know how to add a widget on your iPhone, you can follow these steps…
- Find out any space on your phone home screen and press there and hold it.
- All apps will start shaking, you need to tap the + button from the screen which is available at the top left.
- Now, find out Batteries which will gonna show you the related widget to it.
- Tap on Batteries and Add Widget.
This is your permanent option to show battery percentage on your iPhone home screen. You don’t need to access the Control centre all the time to check battery-related details. It’s worth trying once. Try it out and tell us in the comment section.
How to Ask Battery Percentage Details to Siri
Another great idea to know your phone usage is to ask Siri, your assistant. Yup, you can easily invoke Siri by various methods and ask her “Please Show Battery Percentage on my iPhone“, you can ask “Battery Percentage” in short if you don’t wanna ask a long one.
Battery Percentage Shortcut
iOS has many features to check and see battery percentage on iPhone. Follow me…
- You’ll need to add a shortcut built to show iPhone battery percentage on a snap.
- Tap this iCloud URL. You’ll be redirected to iCloud.com where you can add a shortcut to iPhone Battery Percentage.
- You’ll need to add this shortcut to your iPhone home screen like other apps.
You’ll be able to customize your shortcut for your own choice. Try it out.
How to See iPhone Battery on Watch
If you’ve Apple Watch, you can easily check your iPhone battery life on the go on your Apple Watch. Nothing will be easier than this trick. You don’t need to hold on to your phone to show your battery percentage and just check it on your Watch.
- You’ll need to add a Remote Battery Level app for your Apple Watch.
- Once, it is installed on your Apple Watch, you’ll be able to see the iPhone battery on the go.
If you’ve tried this, please tell your experience in the comment section.
At last, if you’ve jailbroken your iPhone then there are many Cydia tweaks available to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone. But, if you’ve iPhone 14 or iPhone 15, you can try the above steps to display on battery life level easily.
If you’ve any queries, please write them below and we’ll get back to you soon with another Cydia hack.