Today, I’m gonna show you some ways How I see message requests on Instagram. If you’re using this social media platform, then you should also take a close look at steps.
- Open Instagram and log in.
- Open this link: “Message Requests“.
- Read, delete or block the sender.
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, just understand that. Whenever someone sends you a message whom you were not following. Those messages won’t reach you directly. Those messages will appear in “Requests” separately.
You’ll have the right to read them or keep them hidden in the “Requests” tab. Now, when you want to read it, you can accept it or just decline if you don’t want to read those messages on Instagram.
At this stage, one can actually block someone on Instagram whom you think is spamming and sending you unnecessary messages.
How you can see message requests on Instagram
There are some simple steps to follow in order to check message requests on this social media app. Actually, you should learn all these basic steps to be a pro.
- Open Instagram app or webpage.
- On the top right corner, you’ll see “Chat” icon, tap on it.
- It will redirect you to “Message inbox“.
- The message inbox will have 3 different tabs. Tap on “Requests“.
- You’ll see message requests on Instagram page here, tap on any message that you want to read.
- You’ll get various options here in this step, which are “Accept”, “Delete” or “Block”. Each one has its own action. If you want to read message requests, choose “Accept”.
- If you want to delete message requests on Instagram, choose “Delete” here.
- If you don’t know the person and you’re thinking that he is spamming or hacker, you can block someone on Instagram from here too.
When you read someone’s message on Instagram, he won’t know that you’ve read their message, the opposite person won’t get any notification about that you read his message, until you approve that message.
It’s your turn now. Don’t forget to comment below.