The screen record function is one of the most important features of any operating system. Whether you take a screenshot or you want to record your iPhone screen, you’ll need this function in day to day life.
Thankfully, Apple has introduced a pre-built screen recording feature along with iOS. With just a tap, you can actually screen record on iPhone. So, we’ll see how we can use this functionality with least taps to the screen.
There may be many reasons why you want screen recording. When we do bank transactions, we capture screenshots for the proof of the payment paid. While playing a game, if you like any moment and you wanna record the screen of that part, you need to record your phone screen. You wanna screen record before doing special task.
So, reasons may be many and it depends on individual needs. And yup, sharing screen recordings to the social media is also a trend these days, so we can agree with whatever reason you’ve.
Before jumping how to screen record on the iPhone, you should learn how to add Screenrecord buttons or quick switch to the iPhone for quick access and easy.
How to setup & add screen record on iPhone
You may have to use Android screen recording where you have to root your Android in order to download Screen recorder for your Android smartphone. Unlike it, you won’t need to jailbreak iPhone to install or add screen recording functionality.
Follow below steps to add screen recording right on your iPhone…
- You’ll need to open the Settings app
- There on Settings, scroll down and open the Control Center menu.
- Again scroll down to the Screen Recording option and tap the + button.
The following above steps will add a short cut button for Screen Record right on Control Center. There’s a additional option “Access Within Apps“, turn it On so that you can use screen recording functionality on apps too.
How to screen record on iPhone
As you’ve setup and added screen recording toggle right on the control center, you’re ready to record iPhone screen right from that app or screen. Please note, some apps don’t allow screen recording like banking apps, payment related apps don’t allow to record screen even you’ve full access to the screen recording feature. However, most of the apps allow recording screens on the iPhone.
- You will need to access any game, app or screen that you want to record.
- Open Control Center and tap on the “Screen Recording” switch. Different phone models offer different ways to access the control center.
- The system will start recording the screen after 3 seconds. So make sure, you start working on the task when screen recording starts successfully.
- Now, you’ll want to stop recording, access the control center and again tap on the “Screen Record” button to stop it.
This is how you’ll be able to record anything from your iPhone to share on Instagram Story, YouTube videos or just WhatsApp status updates. Please tell us where you use these recordings.
How to Get Voice Recordings along with a screen on iPhone
How do you screen record with voice on iPhone? If you want to learn how to record voice while recording screens, below are the steps.
By default you were able to capture screen recordings along with system sound. To add your voice to the recordings, you will need to do a trick. Follow me…
- You were taping the screen recording button from the control center, right? To record your own voice along with screen recording, you’ll need the “Press & Hold Screen Record” button available on the Control center.
- You’ll get a pop up window selecting a voice recording instrument. Tap on the Microphone button there.
- At the last step, tap on the Start Screen Recording button. Again, it will take 3 seconds to start recording the screen on your iPhone.
Please remember one thing, this Microphone voice recording option will be activated then after. To disable or stop recording your own voice with the screen, you’ll again need to long press the screen recording button and uncheck the microphone option.
All your screen recording files will be saved directly into the Photo app.
This was the default screen recording feature provided by Apple. You don’t need to download any app to enable it. However, if you want to use third party apps, then you can choose one app from Top 10 Best Screen Recording Apps for iPhone. Search our website for the collection.
Each user has his own style to do things, please mention your trick or style how do you screen record on iPhone and also mention your phone model for better understanding.