How to Install IntelliScreenX iOS 11.1.2: The Best LockScreen Cydia Tweak
How to Install IntelliScreenX iOS 11.1.2: The Best Lock Screen Cydia Tweak
No doubt, Apple has created wonderful iOS firmware and various device look beautiful using such features.
iOS 11.1.2 has cool notification center, lockscreen, control center and springboard. However, it still misses couple of customization that IntelliScreenX offers.
IntelliScreenX Cydia tweak is known for Lock Screen and Notification center customization tweak. It offers many customization features to jailbreak user. Recently, the powerful and most awaited jailbreak tweak, IntelliScreenX was updated to iOS 11.1.2.
There are two ways, you can install it. The default Cydia Source, BigBoss contains the updated version and IntelliBorn which is the official repo source for IntelliScreenX, contains the app.
This is paid Cydia tweak, so you need to pay before installing it. Yeah, you can have a trial version before purchasing it. The trial version is available with IntelliScreenX.
Such other tweaks from IntelliBorn, IntelliScreenX is also classic Cydia tweak that works on jailbroken iOS device. IntelliScreenX iOS 11.1.2 is compatible for iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone and iPod Touch.
The pricey tweak brings a pricey features which are mentioned below…
- You can add wide range of services to your lockscreen, “Slide to Unlock” screen that include Facebook, Twitter updates, Email, Weather, Text Messages, Calender entries and much more things to the “Slide to Unlock” lock screen.
- You’re getting miss call alert, SMS, email and silent mode status with IntelliScreenX on your lock screen.
- You can read, mark or delete any items from your email, SMS or calender entries directly from lockscreen.
- IntelliScreenX offers options for quick reply or compose updates on Twitter, Facebook or email.
- IntelliScreenX can be accessed within any active app.
A lot more features, you get using one of the best lockscreen Cydia tweak. If you wanna install IntelliScreenX free version, you can comment to win one…