How can you downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 for jailbreak iPhone or iPad…
Most users have upgraded their firmware from iOS 9.1 or iOS 9.0.2 or any previous firmware for jailbreak and they don’t know that Apple released iOS 9.3.4 patching the exploits responsible for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Many users are forced to update their firmware to iOS 9.3.4 for some reasons. Interestingly, they’re not happy with iOS 9.3.4 because it doesn’t have any new features and they also don’t have choice to jailbreak iOS 9.3.4.
If you’re one who wanted to jailbreak the new firmware iOS 9.3.4 and now after upgrade you knew that it’s not possible, then there is still a last chance to go back from iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 by downgrading iOS 9.3.4.
Normally, we don’t recommend users to downgrade their firmware to previous one until they’ve issues or the firmware not performing well on their device. In some cases specially to jailbreak, users downgrade their firmware to older one such as iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 because iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is available.
How to Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3
Anyway, there may be some different reason to downgrade your iPhone or iPad to previous firmware. Below are some steps that you can consider to restore iOS 9.3.3 successfully from iOS 9.3.4…
- Look, the downgrade process would require iOS 9.3.3 IPSW files so before starting downgrade iOS 9.3.4, you should consider to download IPSW files for iOS 9.3.3.
- Now, open iTunes on Mac or Windows computer and update it to the latest version because if you’ve older version of iTunes it may give you error while downgrading iOS 9.3.4. To update, you can check the updates via menu items on Mac or directly from App Store.
- After updating your iTunes, connect your iPhone or iPad whatever device that have iOS 9.3.4 installed and you wanna downgrade to iOS 9.3.3 on it. Open iTunes and it would show you details about your device.
- Now the very first step which is must for proceeding to the next step is back up your device on your computer.
- You want to turn of Find My iPhone feature in the process of downgrade iOS 9.3.4.
- Now, put your iPhone into DFU mode.
- On iTunes you’d be ready to restore iOS 9.3.3 and it would show you the screen that offers the restore feature for your firmware iOS 9.3.4.
- Browse iOS 9.3.3 IPSW files that you have already downloaded before in the first step of downgrading iOS 9.3.4.
- If everything goes perfect, you’d see restore in progress screen and you want to follow the on screen instructions to finally downgrade 9.3.4 to 9.3.3.
Done. Congratulations for successfully downgrading iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3. Users can downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.3 for some time because they’re also allowed to restore iOS 9.3.3.