How to Downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 10.3.3 or iOS 11.0.3…
The users having iPhone 6S can surprisingly downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 10.3.3. However, other devices such as iPhone 7, iPhone 8 or iPhone 6 can’t be restore to iOS 10.3.3.
If anyone want jailbreak iOS 10.3.3, then only this is important to downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 10.3.3, but if you don’t want jailbreak and you’re not facing any issue with iOS 11.1.1, then you shouldn’t downgrade your iPhone to any lower buggy firmware update.
Many users who are on iOS 11 are facing many issues. If we forget about battery draining, WiFi and other issues for a minute, iOS 10.3.3 is also important for jailbreaking. And since, iOS 10.3.3 has less issues comparing to iOS 11, one should choice to go back to iOS 10.3.3 from iOS 11.1.1.
iPhone 6S has some hardware advantages and thus iPhone 6S users can downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 10.3.3 if you use 10.3.3 IPSW files. While other device owners can downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 11.0.3 or initial version of iOS 11.
How to Downgrade iOS 11.1.1 to iOS 10.3.3
Below are the steps that you can follow in order to go back to iOS 10.3.3 from iOS 11.1.1.
Note: To start these procedure, you must have Computer with iTunes. Plus, iTunes must be upgraded to the most recent update that has been released by Apple. So, you should update iTunes on your computer if you haven’t upgraded it yet.
- Download iOS 10.3.3 if you’ve iPhone 6S and if you wanna downgrade to iOS 10.3.3. If you wanna downgrade to iOS 11.0.3 or any other firmware, you can download that firmware IPSW files. You can search that on our blog.
- Now its time to configure your device. Unlock your iPhone and tap on Settings. You need to turn off “Find my iPhone” feature. So in settings app, tap on iCloud and then tap on Find My iPhone tab. Turn off this feature. Enter Password to confirm turning off this feature.
- Once you’ve downloaded iOS IPSW and turned off Find my iPhone feature on your device, connect it to computer using USB cable. The next step is to Put iPhone into DFU or Recovery Mode.
- Now press “Option Key” and hold it, tap on Restore iPhone button in iTunes on your MacOS computer.
- iTunes would ask you to choose firmware on which you wanna downgrade iOS 11.1.1. Choose downloaded firmware IPSW file that you’ve downloaded during the first step.
After following these steps, iTunes would start downgrading iOS 11.1.1 to lower version that you’ve chosen to.
If you also have a lot of complaints for iOS 11.1.1, iOS 10.3.3 is good option to go back. However, we still recommend to keep updated with the latest firmware update. This would give you best features and security.
Downgrade Compatibility and Updates
Downgrade iOS 12.2: Apple has pushed iOS 12.2 beta 2 to developers and public. But, it seems like testers are not happy. There are some bugs that force them to downgrade and restore iOS 11.1. Normal users would come back to iOS 11.1, but developers have to wait for another beta to fix their issue.
iOS 11.1.1 battery, WiFi and all that issues can be fixed easily. Its just a matter of one comment. So comment below and we’d be there for you to help you out.