Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 is coming for iPhone and iPad and we need below Cydia tweaks for iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 10.1.1..
PanGu has already given an idea about iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. If they release iPhone tool to install Cydia, we need couple of best tweaks to customise and power up iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.
We’ve some idea in which area we need jailbreak apps to customise the look and battery management.
It’s really tough to say which new things would come with this jailbreak 10.1.1, we can just hope and need support of top developers who has developed Activator, AppSync and Springtomize tweaks.
According to some sources, just like BiteSMS, Springtomize, vShare would stop working very soon and the current version would be available for all users to install on their iPhone or iPad.
After using couple of Android devices, I realize that we need jailbreak apps for battery saver and power management. Along with battery and power saver, it would be great if we’d have Springtomize and Winterboard with some cool Cydia tweaks.
Activator brings unmatched gesture support, it should be extended to the next level and camera tweaks should come with blur effects.
I’m hopping some jailbreak hacks for in app purchases in iOS 9.3. Three years ago, when I jailbroken my iPhone, there were iAP Cracker and LocaliAPStore available for Cydia users who can get paid in app purchases for free.
Unfortunately, they’re no more available because of absence of jailbreak iOS 9.3. Recently a new tweak, iAPCrazy is working fine with AppSync.
The Jailbreak app developers have developed some really useful Cydia tweaks for dock and control center, the same should be available for notification center also. Lockscreen Cydia tweaks also needed.
It would be really useful if you’d say which are the favorite tweaks in your list. Which Cydia sources you’d like to add if you’ve iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak.
You can use comments to post your suggestions…
Springtomize iOS 10.1.1: The All In One Cydia Tweak Now Available for iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone and iPod Touch
Springtomize is a bunch of smaller Cydia tweaks that brings features for control center, dock, status bar, lock screen, springboard and notification center at once and available at free of cost on HYI repo source for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Springtomize 4 would come to iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. If you’ve older jailbroken firmware you can try either Springtomize 3 or Springtomize 2 for iOS 8.1 and iOS 7.
So today, we’re gonna show you every single option and feature from Springtomize iPhone app that an be installed on iPad Air, iPad mini and iPod Touch too.
Directly heading to features…
Once Springtomize Cydia tweak has been installed, you will notice a icon on Springtomize, you can tap it to configure it. Oh yeah, you can configure Springtomize settings from Settings.app, simply open Settings.app and scroll down to Springtomize 3.
So, here you’re getting two options to change or configure the look of your iDevice using Springtomize 3. To give it try, you need to do first thing first, means you need to enable it. Make sure that you have enable Springtomize from the first option.
Once you enable Springtomize 3, you would see different options such as Animations, App Slider, Control Center, Dock, Folders, Icons, Lock Screen, Notification Center, Pages and Status Bar.
Features at Glans…
- Alternatives to Springtomize: IntelliScreenX, BiteSMS, Barrel, Cylinder
Animations: When you tap on Animations, Springtomize would give you a bunch of options out there to control different animations. You can control “Custom Speed”, “Icon Scrolling Animation”, “Lock Animation”.
These are the settings, which would give you amazing features. If you’ve heard about Barrel or Cylinder then you’ve better idea about these settings. You don’t need Barrel or Cylinder, because all the settings you’re getting here in this settings.
App Slider: This is the second option of Springtomize which gives you many smaller features such as you can configure Hide Icons, Home Action, Resize Pages and Inactive Apps.
Control Center: The next option is Control Center where you’ve many options to configure control center settings. There are bunch of different options available in this section of Springtomize to change for. User can hide background color from control center. There are section hiding options are also available.
Dock: This is one of the most favorite feature of Springtomize 3 that I love for. If you’ve install this tweak, you can hide dock from springboard, you can hide Background of the dock, you can resize dock if you need large or smaller dock bar. You can increase the number of icons from Dock.
Springtomize 3 has better options for Folders. Here are the bunch of settings which allow you to create nested folders and much more settings.
Icons: If you’re power jailbreak user then you would need more features related to your springboard. Springtomize gives you complete control on icons. You can disable update numbers from icons, disable uninstall, hide badges and change icons font size and background.
Couple of other features also present there…
- LockScreen: Allows user to add or remove items from Lock Screen.
- Pages: Give more control on pages.
- Notification Center: Springtomize brings controls to customize notification center.
- Status Bar: User can add or hide items from status bar using Springtomize settings.
Using Docker Cydia tweak add more apps to the iPhone dock bar – up to 4 more apps
If you ever thought to add more app icons to the dock bar of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, there is a jailbreak tweak that can help you a lot. This new Cydia tweak is know as “Docker”.
Docker Cydia app brings opportunity to add another completely new row of app icons which can be appeared under default dock bar. This additional row of app icons would be appear completely different way, so this makes Docker iPhone dock so cool.
Today on Cydia Hacks, we decided to come with Docker Cydia tweak for you which is new but became too popular in short time. The interested users can purchase and install on their iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPod Touch devices from BigBoss repo source. The repo source offers $1.99 for Docker to install on iPhone or iPad with life time upgrades free of cost.
I just demoed Docker to my iPad Air which as long iPad Dock with only four app icons as short cut. Only 4 app icons are not sufficient for iPad like large screen. So, I wanted to add couple of more app icons without disturbing the charming look of my iPad Air. I decided to jailbreak and install Docker tweak. Now, I’ve iPad Air with 8 app icons on my iPad dock bar and the default look.
Install Docker Alternative: Sprintomize is the best alternative to Docker.
Once you decided to install Docker and purchase it, the installation copy would be downloaded and installed on your iPhone or iPad and once Docker is installed on your jailbroken device, you’re ready to go. Just go to settings app and enable Docker from Setting pane.
Come back to home page and swipe up from dock bar and the second row would be appear with “+” button. Just hit those “+” buttons and add up to four more app icons to the dock bar. That’s a play game to add app icons to the dock bar. Once you’ve added all four apps to the iPhone dock, just swipe up from dock bar and the second row with apps that you’ve added just before would be appear to use.
Docker jailbreak app is hosted on BigBoss repo which is added to Cydia sources directory by default, so, you don’t need to add any repo source manually to install Docker app. Just purchase this tweak from them and you’re ready to go.
If you’ve any query or comments, just leave them on our comment box with guest account and that’s it.
10.1.1 Brand New Top Cydia Tweaks and Jailbreak Apps for iOS 10.1.1
Always the new jailbreak brings new Cydia tweaks. This time also, you’d have couple of new Cydia tweaks such as Moove, AndriOS and CerCube which are really worth to install on your iPhone, iPad Mini or iPad Air.
These tweaks bring new ways to use iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch effectively with new style. Take a look at those Cydia Apps…
1. AndriOS iOS 10.1.1: This Android style Cydia tweak brings a lot of features to iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It is one the best Cydia tweak whether you’re Android fan or not. You get tons of features in one and only tweak. Its new and didn’t hit the Cydia store.
2. Moove: Do you heard anywhere about movement based tweak that operate on your movement? Moove Cydia tweak brings couple of features that can be operated by your movements. You can kill current or active apps using Moove Cydia tweak.
3. CerCube: The next Cydia tweak is CerCube iOS 10.1.1. It is one of the best and ultimate Cydia tweak for YouTube video download. You can download YouTube videos like you’ve never downloaded them ever before. CerCube is hosted on BigBoss repo source.
4. Springtomize iOS 10.1.1: This tweak is not new but contains a lot of new features that you haven’t tested ever before in previous versions. Springtomize customize whole look of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has 3 days trial period which you can use before purchase it.
5. AppSync Unified iOS 10.1.1: Do you wanna try new version of appsync? It is under development and would be ready till the next jailbreak release. You can install unsigned iPA files with the help of AppSync Unified Cydia tweak.
6. Auxo Legacy Edition: This is the brand new version of Auxo iOS 10.1.1. The best app switcher and multitasking Cydia tweak.
7. MovieBox iOS 10.1.1: The new version of Movie Box iOS 10.1.1 works without jailbreak, so if you wanna get new version of Movie box, upgrade your old iOS iPhone to iOS 10.1.1 right now.
8. Calypso Cydia tweak: Are you power user? You can access some internal settings of your iPhone or iPad using Calypso tweak.
9. NextGenUI5 iOS 10.1.1: This is next generation user interface springboard Cydia tweak. You should install this tweak, if you love themes.
10.1.1. Multify iOS 10.1.1: Its side by side multitasking Cydia app. One of the best app switcher and multitasking Cydia apps. Multify is available on BigBoss repo.
You can surely try these top new Cydia apps on your iPhone or iPad after jailbreaking iOS 10.1.1. Don’t forget to comment…