PanGu App and Cydia not working, Not Opening, How to Fix Jailbreak Issues
PanGu not working on iOS 10.2 jailbreak…
PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2 is now publicly available for all users except iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and other devices that are not 64-bit. It means PanGu won’t work on the devices which are not 64-bit.
Whole Jailbreak model has been changed and now we can use a app to jailbreak without computer. It brings couple of complications and errors and still need a lot of things to do for PanGu to fix not working cases.
Users having Windows 10.2 or previous operating systems, PanGu jailbreak can be performed to install Cydia and other apps on your iPhone and iPad. If you’ve iPhone 5S or above and Windows 10.2 to use PanGu and still you’re facing not working issues, you can follow some easy steps to fix them.
While jailbreak iOS 10.2, you may face Cydia not working, FaceTime not working, PanGu not working and failed jailbreak issues as well as Apple ID issues with profile verification cases. You can fix most of these issues very easily.
We’d mention here that PanGu is still working on fix that can make it compatible for iPad Pro and iPod Touch 6G because these are devices on which PanGu not working cases have been occurred. Very soon, jailbreak iOS 10.2 would work on these devices too.
At this stage, I can say that there are a lot of things that you can do to fix all the issues if iOS 10.2 jailbreak not working using PanGu on Windows operating system. It is being said that the new version would be out for MacOS Sierra soon with the support of iOS 10.2 jailbreak as well as possible iOS 9.4 jailbreak too.
Before iOS 10.2 jailbreak, you can fix PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2 using below steps…
- PanGu not opening: First make sure that you’ve latest version of Windows Computer on which you’re trying to open jailbreak iOS 10.2 app for your iPhone. If you’re trying it on Mac, PanGu won’t open. Retry opening it on Windows as Administrator access until you got it working. Do restart as necessary.
- PanGu Apple ID issues: Sometimes PanGu tool may give you error connecting Apple ID. You should note that if you’re using wrong Apple ID for some reasons, PanGu won’t work. It won’t accept Apple ID which is wrong or has been disabled.
- PanGu jailbreak without computer: If you’re trying Safari browser to jailbreak iOS 10.2, please use Computer because PanGu won’t work without computer and the correct method which is released by PanGu is using Windows Computer.
- Activator Boot loop Issue: If you’ve installed Cydia tweaks such as Activator and facing bootloop issue, please remove it using iFunBox or iFile iOS 10.2. If whole Cydia not working, try another trick to fix it or reinstall it.
- Cydia not working: It may be possible that Cydia won’t open or it won’t reload data. It’s normal because you know that iOS 10.2 jailbreak is new and it may contains errors. You can try connecting Cydia to prevent not working issue or just delete it and install again.
- FaceTime not working: Many of iPhone users have reported that FaceTime not working after PanGu iOS 10.2 jailbreak. If you’re facing FaceTime not working issue, make sure that you’ve entered correct Apple ID while jailbreaking and after jailbreaking. Try to enter all the details regarding your Apple ID into your device again.
- PP jailbreak app not working: For some reasons PP App not working issues would be appear, don’t worry about it. Just reconnect your iPhone to your WiFi and try again.
Note: Winterboard not working? Springtomize not working? BiteSMS not working? MyWi not working? Look, there are couple of jailbreak apps and Cydia tweaks not working correctly because they’re not update. Please wait for updated version.
Update for iOS 10.2: Apple released iOS 10.2 to kill PanGu Semi-Tethered jailbreak. PPHelper, PanGU App not working with this firmware. As, PP App which is released by Pangu for iOS 10.2 jailbreak not working, it won’t open on this firmware as well along with Cydia installer too. Please stay away from iOS 10.2 if you don’t wanna lose your jailbreak.
Update for iOS 10.2: iOS 10.2 is latest release by Apple and it’s not supported by PanGu jailbreak. PPHelper, Cydia and PP app not working on this firmware too. PanGu has officially tweeted that they don’t have any plan to release any jailbreak iOS 10.2 for this firmware. Their apps, jailbreak won’t work on iOS 10.2 too.
Update for iOS 10.2 (September 10.2): PanGu is working on iOS 10.2 jailbreak, and they’ve demonstrated PanGu 1o jailbreak on iOS 10.2 beta version where PanGu not opening in most cases they’ve tried. Because of it’s beta version, they’ve not released it. If you’re trying PPHelper or PP Jailbreak app compatible for iOS 10.2 on iOS 10.2, PanGu and Cydia not opening error would come up and it can break your device. So, please stay away from kidding with the PanGu app if it’s not compatible with iOS 10.2 jailbreak.
We recommend to post a comment if you’re facing any other error related to PanGu not working. Remember that there isn’t anything that can’t be fixed and your comment can fix them all.