PanGu 10.2 Jailbreak, Apple Patched iOS 10.2 Exploits
PanGu 10.2, Jailbreak iOS 10.2 update…
Apple took almost six beta stages before releasing iOS 10.2 and as soon as PanGu released their jailbreak for iOS 10.2, Apple suddenly released iOS 10.2 without any beta release specially to patch jailbreak exploits to prevent PanGu 10.2 jailbreak.
It’s clearly stated in the release notes that iOS 10.2 doesn’t have any new features or performance enhancement and it’s also stated that they’ve released iOS 10.2 for security reasons and silently they’ve thanked PanGu to discover exploits from IOS 10.2.
Now there isn’t any possibility for PanGu iOS 10.2 jailbreak, so if you’ve upgraded your firmware to the latest one, you should know that PPHelper iOS 10.2 is not available and PP Jailbreak App won’t work on iOS 10.2 as the exploits has been patched by Apple.
Downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 9.3.3 if you want to use PanGu
There is only an option for you to stay on iOS 9.3.3 to avoid losing jailbreak. Note that there won’t be any jailbreak before iOS 10.2 and even it may take PanGu to release their jailbreak till iOS 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.3. Last time, PanGu released iOS 9.1 and then it took iOS 9.3.3 to release new jailbreak.
This time PanGu released PP iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak and there won’t be any iOS 10.2 PanGu jailbreak. As there isn’t new thing in iOS 10.2, there isn’t any point to stay on this firmware. You can downgrade iOS 10.2 to iOS 9.3.3 if you want your jailbreak back.
If you downgrade your iPhone to iOS 9.3.3 from iOS 10.2, you can use PPHelper or PP Assistant iOS 9.3.3 too which can’t be possible with PanGu iOS 9.3.3 firmware. PanGu has released MacOS and Windows 9.3.3 tool to achieve jailbreak and it’s most easy tool to get your Cydia back.
Is Jailbreak iOS 10.2 Possible?
In one word, No. Right now, there is not PPHelper iOS 10.2 available and you won’t see PanGu 10.2 untethered jailbreak for now. Suppose, iOS 10.2 is last update in the series of iOS 9, it may be possible that PanGu or any other team release jailbreak iOS 10.2 in the feature because iPhone 4s and iPod touch 5G won’t get iOS 10.2 update.
If you’ve reading some where about PanGu 10.2 or iOS 10.2 Jailbreak has been developed by this team then think that it’s fake because the Chinese team has already mentioned on Twitter that they’re not going to release or work on iOS 10.2 jailbreak. Rather than iOS 10.2 jailbreak, they’d work on PanGu 10.2 jailbreak tool.
PanGu already demonstrated PPHelper iOS 10.2 tool on iPhone 5 running the jailbreak and Cydia iOS 10.2 on it. So, if you manage to get PanGu 10.2 on iOS 10.2, you can use PPHelper 10.2 on it. Till then, don’t expect PanGu iOS 10.2 or jailbreak for iOS 10.2 at this point.
Meanwhile where PanGu failed to release iOS 10.2 jailbreak, Luca Todesco has managed jailbreak for iOS 10.2 and he has demonstrated jailbreak 10.2 with some different exploits than PanGu 10.2. Please note that this demonstration has been done after release of PanGu 10.2 and PPHelper 10.2 jailbreak tool.
But as we know that Luca won’t release public jailbreak, we should not expect any jailbreak for iOS 10.2 from Luca.
PanGu iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Release Date
Though PPHelper 10.2 and PanGu 10.2 are not planned, there may have some possibility as we’ve seen numerous updates on this jailbreak since the release of iOS 10.2 jailbreak tool.
You can do certain things until PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2 not released publicly…
- If you’re in love of jailbreak, you shouldn’t upgrade to iOS 10.2. Stay on your current firmware if you’re on jailbroken firmware.
- If you’ve already did a mistake to upgrade on iOS 10.2, you can use PanGu 10.2 after downgrading iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.2 by following some simple steps mentioned by us. After successfully restore to iOS 10.2, you can use PPHelper 10.2 tool released by PanGu 10.2 team.
- If you’re on iOS 10.2 jailbreak device and facing errors, you can consider taking steps for PanGu not working guidelines. If Cydia not working, you can read the article from Cydia Sources blog which is officially published article related to Cydia iOS 10.2.
- PanGu 10.2 and PPHelper 10.2 tools are completely free and are available for Windows, Linux and Mac computer having iTunes and cables to connect your device to computer.
- You can jailbreak iOS 10.2 using Safari until iOS 10.2 jailbreak not released by PanGu 10.2 team.
Would you jailbreak iOS 10.2 or wait for PanGu iOS 10.2 jailbreak?