MovieBox++: Install iOS 10.3.1 Movie Box Plus Without Jailbreak
Download MovieBox++ for iPhone, iPad without jailbreak…
If you’ve ever used MovieBox on your iPhone without jailbreak, you’d love MovieBox++ and most probably without jailbreak. Its okay. We’ve installed the new version on our iPhone 7 without jailbreak running iOS 10.3.2 beta firmware.
While testing the new version of MovieBox++ without jailbreak, we downloaded iPA file and used Cydia Impactor on MacOS. If you’ve Windows Computer, you can still download the iPA file and try Cydia Impactor which is available for Windows too.
To install it, You won’t need any trick to follow because its just a simple process for any iPhone user. You can follow exact steps that we’ve done while installing Movie Box Plus iPA on iPhone 7 running on iOS 10.3.2. We’ve used MacOS computer while you can use any computer running Windows or MacOS.
The “++” rating shows enhanced features of MovieBox app, however, MovieBox++ is completely advanced version from original app. The new app can be installed on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you’re running iOS 10.3.1, you’re also eligible to install MovieBox++ without jailbreak because the same steps and method would apply on iOS 10.3.1 too. Actually, any iOS version that isn’t jailbreak can follow these steps.
- User can try MovieBox++ iPA file who are already on iOS 10.3.1 or any latest firmware version.
- You must have MacOS or Windows Computer because without running Cydia Impactor, you won’t be able to install it on your iPhone.
- You must download MovieBox++ and Cydia Impactor on your computer.
After completing above requirements, you can follow below steps to run MovieBox on your iPhone…
- Connect your MacOS or Windows Computer with internet connection and download Cydia Impactor and MovieBox++ iPA file.
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer and connect your iPhone with cable.
- Drag and drop MovieBox Plus iPA file to Cydia Impactor and complete required information. Here you’d be asked “App Specific” password.
- Cydia Impactor would install the app on your iPhone then after.
Try to run MovieBox++ from home screen of your iPhone. Note: If you’re unable to run the app on your iPhone following above steps, you must trust MovieBox developer profile from Settings app. You can follow below steps to trust the profile.
- Open Settings app.
- There you’d see General Section, tap on it.
- Now, head to Device Management section and tap on it.
- There you’d see MovieBox profile, just make it trusted.
Now try to launch the app and you won’t get MovieBox not working error. Make a comment below if you still facing any trouble during installation or after installation.