LinkTunes Allows Download iTunes Songs, Videos to iPhone
Download LinkTunes and Sync iTunes Music to iPhone without Computer…
If you’ve used iTunes on Mac or Windows, you know couple of things. You need computer and iTunes installed in order to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone or if you want to backup iPhone data, you need iTunes to sync them.
It can’t be done without computer or in clear words, I’d say it won’t be possible until you have jailbroken iPhone with LinkTunes. The developers have updated LinkTunes to iOS 10.2 and it can be installed if you’ve used PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2.
You don’t need bunch of Cydia tweaks in order to sync iTunes music to your iPhone if you’ve Bridge iOS 10.2 or LinkTunes iOS 10.2 on latest firmware with iPhone.
If you can use LinkTunes, because PanGu released the brand new and new trick to jailbreak iOS iOS 10.2 using Mac, Linux or Windows. Users are jailbreaking iPhone using PanGu and downloading iTunes Songs, music and videos using LinkTunes Cydia tweak.
Which devices can install LinkTunes?
The devices that have Cydia installed can run LinkTunes Tweak. You can use iPhone 6S, iPhone 5SE, iPhone 4S or any device that can run PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2 are able to sync iTunes videos, songs and music using LinkTunes. All other iPad and iPod Touch models also supported to sync iTunes data.
Fortunately, The developers of LinkStore and LinkTunes have upgraded their tweak to iOS 10.2. It means users can install directly upgraded LinkTunes iOS 10.2 on their iPhone or iPad without any need of computer or iTunes software installation.
Other Cydia Apps required to install LinkTunes:
You need to know couple of things that are necessary in order to successfully installation of LinkTunes on your device. AppSync which signs iPA files and can sync iTunes data too is required before installing or using LinkTunes iOS 10.2.
How to Transfer iTunes Songs to iPhone
As I said, it can be done using your computer whether you’ve Mac or Windows and even Linux, but if you don’t wanna use your computer to transfer music from iTunes to your iPhone, you can use LinkTunes to download songs, videos and music from iTunes store for free without computer.
LinkTunes is something different then you think, you can enjoy unlimited songs download from iTunes store if you’ve installed LinkTunes iOS 10.2 on your iPhone.
Let’s see how you can install LinkTunes Cydia tweak on your device…
- First thing first, you need PanGu jailbreak iOS 10.2 to get semi-untethered on your iPhone. It’s free and available for wide range of iPhone except iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. You can use PanGu jailbreak to install LinkTunes if you’ve 64 bit device.
- The second most imp thing is Cydia iOS 10.2. Yeah, you need to install it while jailbreaking process which would be completed during first step of jailbreak iOS 10.2.
- Once you get both of things on your iPhone, you can tap on Cydia to open it and add HackYouriPhone repo source to download LinkTunes iOS 10.2.
- To know how to add a Repo to Cydia, you need to tap a link and open to read the exact steps.
- Once you added above LinkTunes repo, you need to install it by browsing it.
If LinkTunes not working, you need to reinstall AppSync Unified Cydia tweak before using this tweak for some reasons. But still if you have issues, you can leave some comments to get it work on your iPhone.