Downgrade 10.1, iPhone is Slow, Hangs and lot more…
How to Downgrade 10.1 running on iPhone…
I’ve personally used each and every iPhone and regularly update each of new firmware and most of the time I have to downgrade iOS if it doesn’t deliver good experience.
iOS 10.1 looks laggy. It’s slow and results hang up with apps crashing often. Finally decided to downgrade 10.1 to a lower stable version.
According to Apple, iOS 10.1 is released dedicated to iPhone 7 fixing network connectivity issues. If you were facing call drop or network issues, you shouldn’t wait and upgrade to iOS 10.1, but if you’ve upgraded to iOS 10.0.2 and not facing any network connectivity issues, stay away from iOS 10.1.
iOS 10.1 build 14A551 fixes cellular connectivity problems. If you’re Indian and facing Jio Sim connectivity errors, you should stay on iOS 10.1 because it fixes those issues. But, if you’re free from any cellular connectivity issues, downgrade iOS 10.1 to any iOS that suits you.
We tried and found iOS 10.0.2 was most stable and working firmware update in this new Era. For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, it’s must to update iOS 10.1, but older devices may face slow and hanging experience.
You can easily downgrade 10.1
If you’re thinking to downgrade iOS 10.1, you should know how to put iPhone 7 into Recovery Mode, DFU mode because any time you may require to do DFU or Recovery mode.
- Using macOS or Windows computer, update iTunes and Backup iOS 10.1.
- Download iOS 10.0.2 IPSW or iOS 9.3.3 IPSW whatever you want.
- Open iTunes and press Option key + Restore button if you are on macOS computer and if you’ve Windows, you can press Shift key.
- Here, you need to choose IPSW file that you’ve downloaded in the step 2.
- Follow on screen instructions.
System would downgrade 10.1 to any firmware you’ve choose while downgrading process. Once downgrade is complete, you need to setup your iPhone again and restore your contacts, messages from backup that you’ve performed earlier.
- How to Increase iPhone 7 Battery Life Running iOS 10.1
- iPhone 8 1017 Brings Touch ID for Entire Screen, Plus More…
- iOS 10.1 Take Screenshot on iPhone 7
- Cydia 10.1 Coming with PanGu
- PanGu 10.1 is getting prepared for the next era
- iOS 10.1 Jailbreak, OverSky, PanGu, Luca Fights each other…
Note: I use Google Drive to setup backup of my Messages, Call history, Contracts, Notes, WhatsAPP and many things.
If you’ve anything to ask, please comment below…