CyDown iOS 10.2: Download All Cydia Tweaks For Free!
CyDown Cydia Tweak is ultimate option to get Paid Cydia Tweaks for free for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch…
90% customization of iOS platform comes from Cydia or jailbreak tweaks if we talk about iPhone or iPad. And, 60% of those customization is available as paid. So, if you’re thinking to get anything free, you need to look for CyDown Cydia tweak.
Using this cool tweak, you can install any of paid jailbreak tweaks completely free from any Cydia Source you want. But again, there are some tweaks are still exist which are not able to work with CyDown, so you can’t get them as free even after installing the ultimate paid tweak maker.
Note: I recommend to purchase Paid Cydia tweaks because developers are working hard to make them better for you and if you’d get them completely free, then they’d get nothing for their hard work. So, use CyDown just for trying them and if you’d like those tweaks, purchase is the best option to help developers.
Requirements to install CyDown iOS tweak
To have this tweak on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, you need to complete below requirements first…
- You must have jailbreak: This is initial requirement to install CyDown tweak on your iPhone or iPad. Use Yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak or PanGu whatever you get to jailbreak your device.
- Cydia or iPA installer: Without iPA installer you can’t install any tweak and for once you need Cydia installer too. So at the time of jailbreaking your iPhone, you should choose to install Cydia as well.
Done. Now, you can add CyDown repo source and install it for your iPhone.
How to Install CyDown Cydia Tweak
Now when you’ve Cydia installer, you can add source for said jailbreak app. Follow below steps and add repo address to the directory.
- Enable WiFi and Open Cydia.
- Tap on Sources tab and Add http://repo.xarold.com/
- Above is the CyDown repo source which you must add in order to install it.
- Now, you can tap that source after adding it and search the tweak to install.
- After installation CyDown, just reboot or restart your iPhone or iPad.
You’ve successfully installed CyDown Cydia tweak. If you don’t know how to use it, you can make a comment and ask whatever confusion you have.